Sunday, January 20, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Bell Jar Memories


Good Sunday morning to you all! Here are six sentences from my WIP, Bell Jar Memories. I hope you enjoy:)

Reaching to shut off my alarm, I stretched my naked body over the cool sheets. I could feel my morning wood pressing into the mattress. The alarm interrupted an amazing sex dream cut too short. I reached down to pump my cock to relieve the ache building in my balls when I froze. My free hand suddenly pinned to the bed and a muscled body straddled my legs with a hard dick pressed against my ass. "Want me to take care of that for you?" asked the voice above me. I could feel my cock immediately soften.

"Get the fuck off me Ryan," I yelled into the mattress.

Ryan started to stroke his cock up and down my ass cheeks. "Come on baby, you know you want it," he moaned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment