Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jer-Bear


This week, I am thankful for my husband. Jeremy and I have been married for almost 7 years now. We have grown so much more closer this past year than I ever thought possible. I am thankful that when I called him Sunday from work in tears, he just got in the car to come check on me. I am thankful for his love that seems to grow daily. I am thankful for the thousand phone calls I get during the day to check up on me (okay, maybe not really on that one, but I'm trying, lol) I am thankful for his support and his willingness to read a scene I am struggling with. Most of all, I am thankful for the past six years with this man. There is not another living being who I would want to share my life with, other than the man I married. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawwwwww! :)

Post a Comment