Monday, March 11, 2013

Gotta Have Faith

Today, my daughter Faith turns seven years old. It is honestly hard to believe. Seven years ago, my husband and I were relaxing at our home when we got a phone call that changed our lives. My cousin had given birth to a baby girl, born addicted to drugs. The state stepped in and took the child away. After a year, we were awarded guardianship of our little bundle of joy. Faith is a force to be reckoned with. She runs on full blast until she closes her blue eyes at night. She is not the daughter of my body, but she is the daughter of my heart. I could not imagine my life without her. She taught me how to be a mother and love unconditionally. 

Today for Playlist Monday, I picked George Michael's Faith. Upon hearing this song for the first time, my Faith swore up and down this song was hers. I hope you all enjoy! Happy Playlist Monday:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment