Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekend Getaway!

This week, I am thankful for the weekend getaway my husband as planned...JUST FOR THE TWO OF US! Holy cow this is the first time Jeremy and I have ventured out alone in the 7 years (minus a few days) we have been married. We take adventure trips with the kids, but this time they are not coming along.




Jeremy and I will be be staying at a local State Park for caving, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, and canoeing adventures. I am a Kentucky girl through and through, I love being outdoors! Kentucky has some of the most beautiful nature made vacation spots in the world. Kinda bias huh? Just can't help it;) I am so excited to get out and relax!

I hope you all have a very wonderful Thursday!


2 comments:

Xara X. Xanakas said...

Congrats, and have a great weekend :D You deserve it.

~xxx~

Summer said...

Thank you sweetheart;) I will!!

Post a Comment